Shop My Closet

Shop My Closet
Shop My Closet

My Published Articles

My Published Articles
My Published Articles

My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things
My Favorite Things

The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly: Makeup Edition

My Current Favorite & Least Favorite Products 
Essie Draped in Rubies
This is my current favorite nail polish. It's a beautiful rose red with subtle shimmer in it and with winter hanging on, I feel very Snow White-esque with my red nails against my snowy backdrop. Also, I really love Essie polish because of chipping off like other polishes, I have found that essie just fades away and slowly loses its color.

MAC All That Glitters
This was my first ever MAC eyeshadow and one of my all time favorite shadows. It's a gorgeous pale champagne pink/nude with light enough shimmer that you can still wear it in the daytime without looking like a disco ball.

Urban Decay Primer Potion
First off, UD primer potion original packaging sucks. It's impossible to get all the product out and you waste a ton in the bottom. Although i know they recently got new packaging in a squeeze tube, I find that my shadow still creases and I like my MAC paint points much better.

Elf Coral Blush
I cannot describe how much I hated this product. The $3 price tag should have told me something but I had to shove my blush around in the pan and barely got any color pay off at all. I have the palest of skin and it still failed to show any pigmentation on me.

No comments