Shop My Closet

Shop My Closet
Shop My Closet

My Published Articles

My Published Articles
My Published Articles

My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things
My Favorite Things

Naked 3 Palette Tutorial


I bought my Naked 3 palette around Christmas time and although I wasn't a fan of the Naked 2 palette, I loved the original and heard amazing reviews about the "3." The most exciting thing about this palette are the purple shades of nearly all the colors. Purple tones make green eyes pop like crazy and every shadow in this palette really makes my pop. I love the romantic look of the shades and although they're glitter heavy, the make for perfect going out looks.
Final Look from the side




 After priming my eyes with urban decay's primer potion, which came with the palette, I let that dry then applied the shade Dust (#1 in the picture) all over my lid lightly, with the blending side of the brush which came in the palette.
I switched to the stiff side of the brush which is flat and great for packing lots of color and packed on the gold shade Trick (#2) all over the inner 3/4 of my lid, leaving the smallest bit of the outer corner blank.
Then I took Darkhouse (#3) and ran that all through my crease in a windshield wiper motion. This color defines the eyes and creates depth. Then using Factory (#4) I did the same thing I did with Darkhorse but concentrated the color more so in the outer corner of my eye rather than running it through the entire crease.
Finally I took the darkest and last color in the palette Blackheart and made a tiny "v" shape in the outer corner of my eye with the stiff packing color side of the brush and then used the fluffy crease side of the brush to blend it all out.
I highlighted my inner corners and just under the brow bone with Strange
Added some black eyeliner and Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara and voila!
Posing Toddle and Tiara Style


On my Face: Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation




4 comments

  1. I have never tried the naked palette but that looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so pretty! My roommate has the Naked 2 and she loves it. I used to wear lots of eyeshadow but lately I haven't been doing it as much, and I kind of miss it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the naked basics is a much smaller palette with only matte neutrals, check it out!

      Delete