Shop My Closet

Shop My Closet
Shop My Closet

My Published Articles

My Published Articles
My Published Articles

My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things
My Favorite Things

Review: Skin INC Brightening Serum



I received this sample bottle of serum in my July monthly subscription service, glossybox. I love that it's a glass and not plastic bottle and also that it comes in a dropper form so it doesn't waste as much product spilling out or leaking.


It's not as moisturizing as I thought it would be and I found that after it dried on my skin, I still had to follow up with a moisturizer. I do like the consistency though and the way it applied nice and smooth on my skin. As far as brightening qualities, I haven't noticed any instant changes but I have only been using it for little over a week so only time will tell.

No comments