Shop My Closet

Shop My Closet
Shop My Closet

My Published Articles

My Published Articles
My Published Articles

My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things
My Favorite Things

Bath & Body Works Haul

Like every other girl, I'm obsessed with fall scents. I love lavender and vanilla scents as well for the summer but I hate Christmas and winter scents so the autumn is when I go crazy buying my favorite candle scents
maple syrup & kettle corn
I got a cute pumpkin candle holder which I've been using since September and can continue to use through Thanksgiving. This maple and kettle scent is either new this year or I just never noticed it before, but I'm loving it.

all the items
This year I definitely went further away from pumpkin titled scents (pumpkin cupcake, pumpkin cinnamon, pumpkin cider, pumpkin donut, etc.) and more towards the muskier scents. I am so excited to burn tailgate and trick or treat, plus how cute is the tailgate sticker. I also noticed B&BW stepped up their game on the candle lids this year; look at the cute maple leaves engraved into the lid!

muskier scents
These three are all new scents to me. I liked the scent of blackberry bramble tea as well as the sticker design but decided to go with the mason jar form to save my bank account at least a little bit.

sweeter scents
And this is where I give in to the pumpkin scent. Pumpkin Pecan Waffles is my FAVORITE, straight up FAVORITE scent ever. I got 2 of the three wick candles, one mason jar candle, 2 of the massive body washes, and 2 of the mini hand lotions (not pictured here). I only got one mason jar form of this scent last year and regretted it so much because it was completely sold out when I went back and I was majorly bummed. I am completely stocked up and they will last me well into next year.

1 comment

  1. B&BW has really stepped up their candle game this year! I love the new labels and lids.

    ReplyDelete