Shop My Closet

Shop My Closet
Shop My Closet

My Published Articles

My Published Articles
My Published Articles

My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things
My Favorite Things

Makeup Tutorial

Today, October 3rd was my brother's 26th birthday and we went out to celebrate. Minus the lounge tank top I wore while getting ready, this is the hair and makeup look I wore out.

Starting with the face makeup, I used revlon color stay nude foundation, surprisingly no primer and benefit boing concealer in shade 002. I used a mix of nars creamy concealer in vanilla under my eyes as well as maybelline instant age rewind brightening concealer. I also used that pinky tone brightening concealer down the bridge of my nose, the middle of my chin, and the right between my brows on my forehead. I powdered my face with revlon color stay powder in the shade pale and bronzed up the outer portion of my face with laura gellar balance and bronze powder. I used an angled brush to heavily contour my cheek bones with a matte brown powder and used nyx blush in bourgeois pig on my cheeks. Hard candy tiki bronzer was then applied with a small brush to my upper cheekbones as a highlight.

I wanted to go for a flawless face and simple eye so I only used my mac painterly paint pot and a nix matte pinky shadow in headache to warm up my lids. I used a liquid liner by nyx to line my eyes and slightly flick out the liner as well as the maybelline falsies mascara to finish off the look.


My hair was much quicker and all I did was run some dry shampoo through it and use my curling wand to curl up the ends. I threw some it's a 10 leave in product through the ends and I was good to go.


oscar bland dry shampoo is my favorite

No comments