Shop My Closet

Shop My Closet
Shop My Closet

My Published Articles

My Published Articles
My Published Articles

My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things
My Favorite Things

Sephora Haul



One of my absolutely favorite seasons has finally arrived!
To start things off with some makeup odds and ends, I made a trip to Sephora and picked up a few items I had been wanting to try out.
I had two Sephora accounts for quite a long time and finally merged them both and officially became a VIB member, also known as someone who spends way too much money in Sephora. However, some people have shoe obsessions, others may enjoy getting their hair professionally done...I on the other hand have beauty products as my main vice.
So, what did I pick up?

Ole Henrikson Brightening Face Wipes: I have tried these before and although they aren't the absolute best for removing makeup, they smell and feel amazing! The wipes smell like fresh oranges and leave my skin feeling brighter and more rejuvenated after every use. I like using this in place of a toner after cleansing. 
Josie Maran Coconut Water Eye Shadow: This stuff has been on my radar for quite a while and I was so excited to see there was one left in the shade I wanted: playa del pink. The eyeshadow goes on smooth with an eye dropper-like applicant, stays on well, and has amazing color payoff.
photo from josiemaran.com






No comments