Shop My Closet

Shop My Closet
Shop My Closet

My Published Articles

My Published Articles
My Published Articles

My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things
My Favorite Things

Tutorial: Night Out Look

For a night out eye look, I went with a simple face and dramatic eye. I used my Naked 3 and Lorac Pro to Go Palette 

I based the eyes with an all over nude cover and then began darkening up with my crease with the darker end of the Naked 3 palette. The key to a seamless smokey eye is blending! You don't want it to look like you have three different chunks of color on your face so make sure to gradual get darker the further out you shade from the eye.
I patted a gold shimmer color on the center of my eyelids and then started lining my eyes in a wing with my Maybelline line stiletto liquid liner. I went over the liquid liner with an angled brush and a deep matte black color from the Lorac set. Added on two layers of mascara and some falsies. 
I apply my eye makeup before face makeup when I'm doing something particularly dramatic like this so that I can use a makeup wipe to clean up under the eyes as well as wipe the liner to make it a perfect, thin, winged line



Rest of Makeup

Face: Kat Von D Lock-It Foundation and concealer- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Brightener-Revlon Color Stay Powder- Laura Geller Bronze & Brighten- MAC Dame Blush
Lips: MAC Myth Lipstick- Too Faced Creme de Nude lipstick
Brows: Not done in this pic! But I used my Anastasia brow wiz pencil in ash blonde as well as the tined brow gel

No comments