Shop My Closet

Shop My Closet
Shop My Closet

My Published Articles

My Published Articles
My Published Articles

My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things
My Favorite Things

Review: CoverGirl Bloom Mascara

I was super excited to receive this CoverGirl mascara from Influenster over the weekend. If you don't know what Influenster is, I have a whole post you can read about here with more details and how to get involved so you yourself can get some awesome freebies!


Starting off simple, I like the pink packaging color and also how the mascara has a cap you have to unscrew and put the brush into, which is nice because you know it's sanitary. Even some higher brand makeup had the brush already in the tube which is a little sketchy because you don't know how long the brush has been sitting in there.


I like the plastic applicator because it's more sanitary and personally makes my lashes get a whole lot more volume. 

I applied a liberal amount of coats, but it is safe to say that my lashes look massive. I absolutely am loving the effects of this go bloom mascara.



"I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."

1 comment