Shop My Closet

Shop My Closet
Shop My Closet

My Published Articles

My Published Articles
My Published Articles

My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things
My Favorite Things

Review: Gucci Guilty

For Christmas this year I was fortunate enough to be gifted a perfume I have always wanted! I've had numberous samples of this but could never justify the hefty price tag ($77) but alas Christmas came and when I couldn't think of anything I really wanted I remembered this guy!

                                   
I find the bottle absolutely gorgeous with a sleek gold casing and GG engraved in the middle. I like that it's short and fat opposed to tall and skinny because it takes up less space and just looks a bit classier than the giant -tall bottles in my opinion.
     
The scent is musky and sexy, definitely not something I would wear everyday but perfect for special occasions...and with the large price tag, even if I loved the scent, I wouldn't wear it every day. The only down side is that fingerprints show up easily on the bottle, other than that, I love this scent.

1 comment

  1. I'm in need of a new perfume and this is at the top of my list - glad to hear you love it! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete