Shop My Closet

Shop My Closet
Shop My Closet

My Published Articles

My Published Articles
My Published Articles

My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things
My Favorite Things

Accessories & Soap? A Very Random Haul

                                      
As a lover of all things nautical and marine life oriented, when I spotted this statement ring at Charming Charlie's for only $10 I simply could not pass it up. I have anchor earrings, starfish necklaces and some bracelets but I'm not a huge ring person, mostly because I often lose them. However for the price and size of the ring I don't think I'd forget it anywhere and if I did, at least it wasn't a $50 ring.


          
The seashell ring is laying in is a real shell I picked up on the beach in New York

                                 

                              
In my theme of nautical love, of course my eye was caught by this octopus scarf. I work in retail so I know around January the spring collections start coming out but I was surprised to see so much summer stuff in stores, however I can't complain because all of it was adorable. This scarf was also only $10 which just sweetened the deal, gotta love the prices at Charming Charlie's. 
                             
I'm a fairly decent crocheter and picked up these boot socks so I can use them as a pattern to make some more of my own. I love the lace and buttons and don't think it would be too difficult to recreate them now that I have these to use as a replica.
                               
Lastly, I hit up the bath and body works semi annual sale. Seriously if you have a bath and body works and haven't checked the sale out, the prices are super cheap and my mom got $35 worth of soaps and wallflowers and lotions for only $20. I thought I'd try out these two scents for soap and I also picked up a sugar scrub in the scent Amber Blush. I never heard of the scent before, I believe it's new, but it smells delicious and it could become a new favorite 

4 comments