Shop My Closet

Shop My Closet
Shop My Closet

My Published Articles

My Published Articles
My Published Articles

My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things
My Favorite Things

Destination: Savannah, Georgia





One of the most beautiful and magical places I have ever visited is Savannah, Georgia. I have so many pictures from this trip but these are some of favorites I thought I would show. The hanging moss, sunny skies, and historical architecture and history that fill the city make a truly haunting city...but literally and figuratively. Besides visiting just about every single historical house and landmark in the city, a haunted tour ride of the city complete with a ghost hunt was the icing on the cake. Although I'm not a huge believer, the history associated with the ghost stories is very real and fascinating, only the ghost aspect is the skeptical part.
Anyone else ever had their breath taken away by the beauty of a new place?

1 comment

  1. I want to go to Savannah so bad! My mom and sister have been multiple times. I have been to Charleston and absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete