Shop My Closet

Shop My Closet
Shop My Closet

My Published Articles

My Published Articles
My Published Articles

My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things
My Favorite Things

Review: First Aid Beauty




The red clay cleanser is an amazing solution for dry skin. I've used the normal cleanser by F.A.B. beauty before which lathers nicely, but for the colder months I prefer the red clay cleanser. It doesn't strip the skin and leaves my pores feeling fresh but not dry.
This is the second time I've bought the Ultra Repair Cream and although I thought it was just 'ok' in the summer, I've been loving it in these winter months because my skin soaks it in so much nicer than it did when it was hot out. I've tried four products from First Aid Beauty and loved three and was 'so-so' about one. The radiance pads which act as a toner were just decent to me and I didn't think worth the money, however I heard that there are two different kinds of radiance pads so maybe I would like the red clay ones better than the regular ones. Overall, loving three out of four products is a pretty great result for a brand.

2 comments

  1. I've wanted to try First Aid Beauty for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my skin has been so dry lately,t his sounds amazing

    ReplyDelete