Shop My Closet

Shop My Closet
Shop My Closet

My Published Articles

My Published Articles
My Published Articles

My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things
My Favorite Things

Review: OLE Henriksen



When Shopping in Sephora, those little check out aisle sample size products get me every single time. I'm always ready to check out, having spent too much already and then I stand in line and find 100 more little sample size products I want. Whoever suggested to have mini sized products near the checkout deserves an immediate raise/promotion.

From beauty blogs and vloggers I follow, I had heard about OLE Henriksen products but the hefty $48 + price tags were pretty ridiculous for some cleansing washes. I'm usually pretty happy with Garnier or other drugstore products so I was never ecstatic about dropping all that money on a product. However, I came across this adorable gift set for only $10 and couldn't pass it up. 

The Cleansing Cloths are supposed to be brightening which I honestly don't really see, however they smell like oranges and make me so happy that I could care less about how they brighten my skin. It seriously feels like I'm wiping oranges all over my face. Definitely something I would consider purchasing, merely because the scent is to die for.
Everything smells like oranges in this range of products


I was a bit more excited about the Red Tea Foaming Cleanser because it promised to rejuvenate the skin and cleanse away makeup and impurities. I was ecstatic to discover that this product had the exact same amazing orange smell. It foamed up really nicely on my skin and took off my face makeup quickly and left my skin feeling refreshed. The full priced product is only $30 which is still slightly more outrageous than my $6.99 Garnier, but for a specialty cleanser, I may just have to invest.


1 comment

  1. I’m in love with your blog! It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos!
    p.s. new post - how I met Victoria Beckham http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/02/victoria-beckham-zip-pouch-met-victoria-beckham.html

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete