Shop My Closet

Shop My Closet
Shop My Closet

My Published Articles

My Published Articles
My Published Articles

My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things
My Favorite Things

Bachelor Finale: Viewing Party & Thoughts


Becca or Whitney?!



Spoiler Alert: not Becca :( Maybe I'm partial because we have the same name but I really loved her and thought she was such a sweet girl that Chris would be happy with. Whitney was ok, her voice was pretty annoying, but I felt that she just said the right things in order to "win" where as Becca seemed to really be falling for him and just needed more time.
Regardless, I thought it was ridiculous that Britt and Kaitlyn would both be the next bachelorettes, come on ABC, just give it to Kaitlyn!

Despite my girl not ending up with Chris, my coworkers and I had a wonderful bachelor viewing party complete with lots of food, and hilarious and amazing Chris candles. Seriously, how talented is my friend?! She said you tape tissue paper to printer paper, print out the image, place the tissue paper image against the candle and cover with wax paper then heat up with a hair dryer until the image transfers. She is so crafty!



desserts, wine, & yup the Chris candle
The mason jar drinking container said "Bachelorade"


2 comments

  1. I'm totally with you about two Bachelorettes, boo! Give it to Kaitlyn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i heard britt dropped out, so i think its just kaitlyn now!

      Delete