Shop My Closet

Shop My Closet
Shop My Closet

My Published Articles

My Published Articles
My Published Articles

My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things
My Favorite Things

Deal Alert: St. Ives Spray Lotion

When spray lotions first came out I thought they were pretty dumb, that is, until I tried them myself. I actually love these because they dry so fast and make it easy to moisturize my back and other hard to reach places like the shoulders. When it's the winter and using lotion everyday is an absolute must, I love that I can use this fast and easy.
Photo from http://www.stives.com/

The downside? They tend to be quite a bit pricier than everyday lotion with a pump. But, Target is currently doing a deal where when you buy 4 bottles of St. Ives Spray Lotion you receive a $5 Target gift card. Also, by using the Cartwheel App you get every bottle of lotion for 50% off. So for 4 bottles at $6 a piece, you get 4 for 50% off for a total of $12 and then if you subtract the amount you receive on a gift card, it's really like you're getting 4 lotions for $7. 

Also, I found 2 bottles with bonus travel size shower gels attached.
Take advantage of the deal!

1 comment

  1. I love all St. Ives products, totally would try this

    ReplyDelete