Shop My Closet

Shop My Closet
Shop My Closet

My Published Articles

My Published Articles
My Published Articles

My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things
My Favorite Things

Influenster VoxBox: Dessange Paris

I've spoken about Influenster before and done posts on them but the main point in a nutshell is that Influenster is a website where you review products and they send you boxes of goodies for free based on your profile and the items you review. It's awesome because anyone can do it...and did I mention it's completely free? I recently received the Dessange Paris Box and was so excited to see this purple CC correcting creme and was very excited because I actually already own this product. However, my bottle is about halfway gone so I was excited to have this one as a free backup. The CC creme is bright purple and should be left on for 10 minutes before rinsing out.

CC Color Creme
It's extremely bright purple and fights off the brassy coloring blondes can get between dyes.
Feel pretty weird for those 10 minutes

You feel kinda crazy with bright purple hair for a while but it's worth it for the platinum color in the end. Just be sure to not leave it on for too long or your hair will turn a light lavender shade!

Very Bright Purple!
The only products I have to complain about are the shampoo and conditioner which made my hair feel like straw and just were awful because they weren't conditioning or illuminating in my opinion. But, they weren't complete crap so I'll leave them in my shower to use on occasion, but I wouldn't recommend buying these two products with your own money.
Photo from Totalbeauty.com



Bright & Blonde after the CC creme

No comments