Shop My Closet

Shop My Closet
Shop My Closet

My Published Articles

My Published Articles
My Published Articles

My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things
My Favorite Things

DIY: Seashell Candles


Watch the youtube video below for a quick and easy DIY! Perfect for the summertime :)


Supplies: Tea lights, Shells (mine were real!), A scentsy (or you can use a stove top pan to melt the tea lights), and some sort or tweezer/gripper to pour the hot wax into the shell

I think the video is pretty self explanatory but leave any questions below!

4 comments

  1. That is such a cool and unique (and easy) DIY! Thanks so much for sharing! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! Unfortunately my boyfriend would have a heart attack if I ever tried these in our apartment. I have a hard enough time convincing him I won't burn the place down with jar candles haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such a fantastic idea, Rebecca!! Thanks so much for stoping by my blog, but I just wanted to let you know that you're a "no-reply" blogger, so I couldn't directly email a reply to you. Can't wait to keep following along with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great DIY, it looks great !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete