Shop My Closet

Shop My Closet
Shop My Closet

My Published Articles

My Published Articles
My Published Articles

My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things
My Favorite Things

Review: Tarte Maracuja Oil

flicker.com

Over the weekend Ulta had a special event where the usually $45-$48 Tarte Oil was on sale for only twenty five dollars. Keep in mind this is a massive bottle that will probably last many months so $25 is quite a steal in my opinion. Aesthetically the bottle is a gorgeous glass case with an intricate little dropper-button system. I like the dropper because otherwise, knowing myself, I'd probably spill out half the bottle when I tried to use it.

ulta.com
I by no means have oily skin but even if I did, this oil surprisingly doesn't make my skin oily. Makes no sense, right? Also how many times can I use oily in one sentence? But this stuff absorbs so smoothly into the skin that it doesn't turn my face into a greasy mess like I would have thought. You only need a tiny dab and it covers the entire face and moisturizes without making your face look like you swiped a greasy piece of pizza over it.

Overall, I love this product. I will definitely buy it even when it's full price, but with all the coupons Ulta sends out, I doubt I will ever have to. I think this would be great for both oily and dry skin girls and guys and anyone with uneven tones. 


6 comments

  1. I bought it for the first time, recently, also and I am totally impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard so many amazing things about oils - I need to try some out!
    -Jenna <3
    Follow? The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to try this oil, I love tarte products!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete