Shop My Closet

Shop My Closet
Shop My Closet

My Published Articles

My Published Articles
My Published Articles

My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things
My Favorite Things

Birthday Weekend


It's hard to believe but I turned 24 this past Friday! I seriously feel like I'm still 21, in fact the Uber driver asked if I was turning 18 when I told him it was my birthday. It may be an advantage later for having such a baby face, but it's slightly annoying at the moment. 


Best Friend & I


It's always been hard having my birthday on a Holiday weekend, but luckily this year some of my best friends and I were able to get together and have dinner & drinks at a local outdoor patio.



My dress was from the online boutique limelush.com and I'm seriously in love with it! It's bright, girly, and slimming with the waist belt. Overall I was super happy with my purchase, especially because this was my first time ordering from them and wasn't sure how the product quality would be.

Bday Drink W/ the Coolest Coworker Ever

What did you do on your Holiday weekend?



1 comment

  1. Happy belated Birthday, lady!! Patio celebrations with friends sound like the perfect celebrations!!

    ReplyDelete