Shop My Closet

Shop My Closet
Shop My Closet

My Published Articles

My Published Articles
My Published Articles

My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things
My Favorite Things

Graduation DIY's

Just in time for College and soon to be High School Graduations, here are some easy DIY crafts to make the day even more special.

First off we have the diploma 'Smarties' DIY
Print out Congratulations onto printer paper then cut and roll it around the Smartie
Tie a yellow or red ribbon around the papered Smartie and Voila! you have a diploma!


The Second Craft are little Graduation Hats!


Take a Resse's and place a small cut out black paper square on top with glue.
Then hole punch a tiny black top to place on top of the black hat as the hat's notch.
Hot Glue a Red Yarn Piece on top for you Tassel

2 comments

  1. These are so cute!! I have never seen those Smarties "diplomas" before!

    ReplyDelete