Shop My Closet

Shop My Closet
Shop My Closet

My Published Articles

My Published Articles
My Published Articles

My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things
My Favorite Things

ColourPop Haul & Pictures



It's safe to say I love makeup, however, I really don't love spending my hard earned money on overly expensive products. Colourpop is a new brand of cosmetics that makes affordable, vegan friendly, and gluten free products (I didn't even know gluten free makeup was a thing). They have bronzers, highlighters, eye shadows, blushes, and lip pencils/sticks. I saw many reviews of the products on Youtube and for the price of $5 (eye products, lip products) and $8 (face products) I knew if they turned out to be terrible, that I wouldn't be too upset since they're fairly inexpensive. Even a Maybelline drugstore shadow is around $9. 
I can happily report back that all these products are amazing. They are insanely smooth, pigmented, and long lasting. I highly suggest everyone run over to their website and order some products, they put my Nars and Makeup Up Forever to shame.
I love using the bronzed highlighter as a blush as well as a highlight and pairing the sparkly shadows in my inner tear duct. The lip pencil and stick stack great on one another to create a seamless lip and the bright coral blush looks great with a tan.


Birthday Girl Eyeshadow (with flash)

Birthday Girl Eyeshadow (without flash)

Highly Waisted Highlighter (without flash)

Highly Waisted Highlighter (with flash)

Shark Attack Eyeshadow (no flash)

Shark Attack Eyeshadow (with flash)

Fruit Stand Blush (no flash)

Fruit Stand Blush (with flash)

I Heart This Eyeshadow (with flash)

I Heart This Eyeshadow (no flash)
Westie Lip Pencil (with flash)

 
Juicy Lip Stick (with flash)

4 comments

  1. I've never heard of Colourpop before, but I definitely agree with you about not spending all of my money on makeup. I'm all about the drugstore stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love colourpop! I seriously have an addiction and have to stop myself from buying more, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aren't they amazing! the products are like butter its great

      Delete