Shop My Closet

Shop My Closet
Shop My Closet

My Published Articles

My Published Articles
My Published Articles

My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things
My Favorite Things

Makeup & Other Finds: Nordstrom Rack

$36 Value


What's a girl to do on her day off other than head out to Nordstrom Rack and do a little retail therapy? I'm very lucky because I live close to a massive Nordstrom Rack that is kept up with amazing care and is always stocked and clean and really just amazing, kudos to you fair lakes Virginia staff, kudos to you. I was on the search for affordable dresses for work and while I did find a nice white dress for $28, I was unlucky in finding multiple items. It's funny because whenever I go there for a night out outfit, all I find are conservative work clothes, then when I try to find appropriate career clothes, all I find are sundresses! 


Always seems to work out that way, doesnt it? Besides the dress, I can always count on my Nordstrom Rack to have great makeup brands for affordable prices as well as cute homewear. I found some adorable lemon shooter classes and some great name brand makeup. A Too Faced Bronzer Primed and Poreless for only $10 and a Smashbox Primer set for only $15. Normally much more expensive items for a much cheaper price. I also snagged some single eyelashes and for only $13 wanted to try out the Bliss Love Handler to see if it actually works. I eat rather decently and work out regularly so I'm not expecting miracles but maybe a slighter tighter mid section, I will keep you updated!









Adorable Shooters

1 comment

  1. I LOVE that Smashbox primer!!!! Usually the tiny travel size of that primer sells for $15 at Sephora and the regular size is around $40!!! Great finds!

    ReplyDelete