Shop My Closet

Shop My Closet
Shop My Closet

My Published Articles

My Published Articles
My Published Articles

My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things
My Favorite Things

Influenster: Rimmel Box Review

I love Influenster so much, mostly because it's 100% free stuff! I love reviewing things and giving my opinion and being rewarded for doing so, is even better! For more information about signing up and all that jazz, click here, but for now let's get into the good stuff!

This box from Influenster was all about Rimmel. The products that were contained included: a mascara, a bronzer, and a lipgloss. I'm not usually a big lipgloss person but I was intrigued by the natural color. However, when applied on the lips, the color turned out very opalescent and not in a good way. It looked like I had a pearly disco ball on my lips. The chunky glitter was also a not ideal ingredient in this formula. Trudging on, I'm not a picky person when it comes to mascara, truly any will do me fine, but this one was also lackluster. I'm fine dealing with a so-so mascara that can easily work as a layering tool but this turned my naturally decent length lashed into nubby little black balls all clumped together. the wand was also so massive that it was impossible to apply it to my bottom lash line. The bronzer was the only "hit" of the group and even that was lackluster. The color itself was very nice but it was completely covered in glitter, not even a glitter overlay, but a full on sparkle bronzer. Although it was ridiculous on my face, it would be nice applied all over the body and legs for a night out. Overall not the best Influenster box I've ever received but when everything is free, is there such a thing as a bad product? Not really.


3 comments

  1. I had no idea this box was free! Definitely heading over to check it out, thanks gurlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when Influenster pairs with companies like Rimmel. I'm sorry the lip gloss and mascara were busts, but I always love finding new bronzers, so I will need to look into that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh nothing like some good make up! This all looks fab! xx

    ReplyDelete