Shop My Closet

Shop My Closet
Shop My Closet

My Published Articles

My Published Articles
My Published Articles

My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things
My Favorite Things

Autumn Favorites

Favorite Candle?
My favorite candles, like every girl, are the Bath and Body Works range. There’s so many amazing ones but the one I believe everyone must try at some point is the Leaves candle. It’s the perfect musky, not overly sweet, scent. I enjoy pumpkin cupcake and other baked goods scents but for an eclectic fall scent that will make you want to cozy up with a book and cup of tea: gotta try Leaves.

Favorite Lip Color?
NYX Devil’s Food Cake is a beautiful deep purple long wearing lipgloss that isn’t overly shiny or a dry matte. It’s inexpensive and lasts a fair amount of time. It also smells delicious.

Favorite Drink?
A yummy hot chocolate, mulled wine, or hot apple cider are my go to drinks for the Autumn. I’m super proud to say pumpkin spice latte isn’t one of them, I actually prefer a “chai tea, no water” it tastes very similar! Hot chocolate is great when I have a sweet tooth craving, mulled wine for bonfires and tailgates, and hot cider for anytime I’m feeling chilly.

Favorite Blush ?
The Stila convertible lip/cheek cream color in Poppy. It looks beautiful on the lips and cheeks and isn’t as dark a purple as Devil’s Food Cake by NYX but looks a bit more natural and rosy.

Favorite Clothing Item?
My new black booties from Old Navy for shoes, and a good neutral or black colored puffy vest. I also like to transition more into silver jewelry in the colder months.

Favorite Fall Movie?
Sleepy Hollow! I adore this movie and legend and lucky for everyone, it’s coming to Netflix on October 1st!

Favorite Fall TV Show?
I always enjoy watching American Horror Story, so I’m excited for that to get started, but other than that, no shows have really begun yet so I can only base what I want to watch on the previews I’ve seen. So far, I’m intrigued by Quantico (near where I live!), Scream Queens, and obviously the new AHS.

Favorite Thanksgiving Food?
I actually love the cranberry sauce! I know most people aren’t very keen on eating it but I enjoy it on top of my turkey. I also am a big fan of green bean casserole.

Favorite Halloween Costume?
My Wendy Peffercorn costume from The Sandlot is my all time favorite character I’ve ever been for Halloween.











Let me know if y'all do this tag as well!

9 comments

  1. Loved getting to know more about you! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked up the wallflower version of Leaves a few weeks ago! I'm finishing up the pumpkin pecan waffle wallflower, but I'll have to try that next. And I'm dying to watch Scream Queens and the new season of AHS!

    Morgan | theradwife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute idea and fun! autumn is my FAVE season!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these kinds of posts- we should always cherish the person behind the blog rather than the blog itself!
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I need to try that candle! I just got a coupon for their candles this morning, and I know they're on sale this weekend, so I know where I am going tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love fall drinks, I can't pick my favorite!

    ReplyDelete