Shop My Closet

Shop My Closet
Shop My Closet

My Published Articles

My Published Articles
My Published Articles

My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things
My Favorite Things

Review: UD Naked Skin Concealer & Stila Pore less Putty Perfecter

I was completely unsure whether or not I was going to be thrilled with my Urban Decay purchase or exceedingly underwhelmed. 
I had heard great things about it, but that was mostly from people I know were paid to give their praise and whom also received the item for free. So, although I strolled into Ulta for an entirely different reason, I was drawn to this concealer in the UD section. First off, I definitely love the packaging, which seems superficial, but given the price, it's definitely something you want to like looking at. I also appreciate the color range and how they have cool and warm undertones for each shade. Lastly, I bet you're wondering if it actually worked, and yes, I really love it. It's better than the NARS creamy concealer because it isn't so thick and cakey, but gives an equally flawless amount of coverage. I also noticed that it looks more natural in the daylight, and less like you smeared foundation all under your eyes. Very happy with this product as a whole and I definitely think it's worth the splurge. 




Moving on the the second product. This stuff reminds me of the old school cake in a pan powder foundation my mom would put on me for my eighth grade dance. The whole concept of using a sponge to heave on a powder like substance is very strange to me. But, I was definitely proven wrong because this stuff does look very beautiful on, however, it is absolutely not worth the $40 price tag. There's also barely any product in the container and I hit pan on my second week of using this. I enjoyed the product for the coverage but my pores completely shown through the makeup, despite all claims that it was supposed to make me poreless. 




Have you tried any of these products out?
    What are your thoughts?

3 comments

  1. I'm really intrigued by the UD Naked Skin, as I'm a huge fan of their Naked line but never ventured into their concealer. I use the NARS Creamy Concealer, but after your review I think I'll have to try this :)

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes you definitely should, I think it's worth the price tag!

      Delete
  2. It took me a bit to catch on as well but I completely love UD's Naked Skin concealer!

    ReplyDelete