Shop My Closet

Shop My Closet
Shop My Closet

My Published Articles

My Published Articles
My Published Articles

My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things
My Favorite Things

Bathe Like A Boss

I love Lush, I love Bath and Body Works, I love pampering myself. However, what I do not love are the prices associated with such products. In today's post I'm going to explain to you how to create a quick DIY lavender body scrub as well as the easiest way to spice up your bath time drink.

The only thing you need to concoct a relaxing and inexpensive salt scrub/bath salt mixture is to buy a package of original unscented bath salts from a local craft store or somewhere like Bed, Bath, and Beyond. They are usually found quite easily in the craft store but you can also found them on sites like Amazon. Next, you
can select any fragrant oil of your choice, lavender
is always my go -to.
Add about 1 tablespoon of lavender essential oil per cup of bath salts and stir in a jar (mason jar preferred!) After letting sit overnight to ferment in the oils, the scrub is ready to use in your bath and smells and feels just as nice as the fancy bath bombs from Lush.








But what better to go with our relaxing lavender bath than some delicious lavender infused lemonade?! This drink is delicious and the lavender oils are a natural anxiety and stress reliever. All you have to do it make some lemonade (I'll spare you the boring details on that since most everyone knows how to create lemonade) then take the same lavender oil (make sure it's edible, most are, but always double check!) and add 1 teaspoon of lavender oil per glass of lemonade. To really make it snazzy, freeze some lavender sticks in ice cubes and garnish your glass with crushed sugar using water as an adhesive.


No comments