Shop My Closet

Shop My Closet
Shop My Closet

My Published Articles

My Published Articles
My Published Articles

My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things
My Favorite Things

Review: Kat Von D Shade & Light Palette


I was very unsure about whether I really wanted to purchase the Kat Von D contour palette. It seemed expensive and unnecessary, but after months of mooning over whether I truly needed it, I caved in. I tend to do more shopping on Sephora.com rather than in store because the samples and sales always seem to be better online. However, I was in Sephora and couldn't help but come across the contour palette and play with the shades and colors. The texture of the powders is like literal butter rather than powder and went great with my fair/light skin tone. The banana powder was great for under eye concealing and the peach/white shade was a perfect match for highlighting. I like the lightest brown contour shade as an eyeliner or eyeshadow and the middle contour shade for a contour for my pale skin. I truly think that when I get tanner the darkest contour shade will be great on my skin as well. They blend so well which was something I was nervous about but luckily it would bepretty hard to look streaky with this palette because they melt into the skin. I love the giant mirror as well as how massive all the powders are. Yes its expensive, but you're getting six massive powders for $42. If you have a fair to medium skin tone I wiould say pick up this palette, however any lighter or dark skin tones may not get the fullest use out of the colors.






No comments