Shop My Closet

Shop My Closet
Shop My Closet

My Published Articles

My Published Articles
My Published Articles

My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things
My Favorite Things

Review: Too Faced Products


I guess I never realized it before, but I have a lot of Too Faced products. They are #1 in my opinion when it comes to palettes, not only in detail and adorableness, but in quality of pigment as well. I own the Country palette, the Catte palette, a few single shadows, and eyeliners. One realm I never dived into though were their “Face” products.
I have my tried & true Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation so I rarely stray from course. 
However, I decided to check out some new Too Faced products when I hit up my local Ulta.

I had tried the Hangover RX Primer before in a mini sample and absolutely loved it! I just always forgot to repurchase because primer isn’t a huge part of my makeup routine and I often never use any. But, when I started browsing the aisles of Ulta, this product popped out at me and I quickly remembered why I love it so much. It smells amazing, hydrates & plumps the skin, and dries quickly so you can apply foundation ASAP if you’re in a rush. I think this will be even more amazing in the winter when my skin is dried out.



Next, I had heard a lot of hype around the Too Faced Born This Way Foundation and I was definitely skeptical. From other blog posts I read it appeared to be very thick and I was scared it would come off looking like cake-face. I was pleasantly surprised by the range selection although I would advise going in to hand swatch the products or looking up blog posts of the shades because the swatches on Ulta and Sephora’s website don’t show the undertones of the different foundations in detail. There are definitely some with more yellow undertones and some with more pink. I mistakenly started by thinking I would be Ivory but I was definitely a Porcelain because Ivory pulled too yellow on my skin.

No comments